Access Services is the access point for materials within the library and is comprised of three areas, Circulation, Reserves & Interlibrary Loan.
The Circulation department, is the physical point for the borrowing of materials from the library, and sets limitations for Circulation borrowing privileges based on USF borrower’s status.
The Reserve area consists of supplemental materials that are useful for students who are using the library.
Such items include:
***Course Reserves is a service provided by the Poynter Library to USFSP students, teaching faculty & staff. This service allows professors to place items such as textbooks, study guides, and supplemental resources on Course Reserve for the benefit of their students.
Interlibrary Loan processes requests for items located in other libraries, including Libraries of the USF System as well as those around the country and beyond. This department also fulfills borrowing requests from other libraries, with books as well as with articles in various alternate formats
- What are the Library Hours?
- Course Reserves FAQ for Faculty
- Course Reserves FAQ for Students
- Self-Checkout Machine
- Are there penalties for overdue items?
- Questions about Billing and Fines for Circulating Items
- I am a USF retired faculty or staff. Can I still use the library?
- Internet and Database Access for Retired Faculty and Staff
Virginia ChampionHead of Access ServicesPhone: (727) 873-4405Fax: (727) 873-4196