USFSP Online Learning and Support Services
|USF St. Petersburg Online Learning Services|
|Nelson Poynter Memorial Library POY 219|
|140 USFSP HarborWalk South|
|St. Petersburg, FL 33701|
- How to access library resources from remote locations
- Online Learning: Where is the Distance Learning Blog?
- Online Learning: What Quality Matters Services are available to me as a faculty member?
- Online Learning: Where is the Online LearningTraining Calendar?
- Online Learning for Faculty: Where can I find out about Course Design Strategies?
- Online Learning and Instructional Media: Where is the Canvas Migration Guide?
- Online Learning: Where Can I find out about USFSP Online Learning and Support Services?
- Online Learning: Where is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page?
- Online Learning: Where can I find technical support?
- Portals: Where is the Learn USF Portal?
- What are the Library Hours?
- Online Learning: Where can I find a Course Demo?
- Online Learning for Faculty: Where is information on proposing a course?
- Online Learning: Who is on the team for Online Learning?
- Online Learning: What Instructional Media Services are available?
There are no Guidelines or Policies to display.
David BrodosiCoordinator, Online Learning Support Services / Instructional Media ServicesPhone: (727) 873-4126Fax: (727) 873-4127