Distance Learning Studio
The primary use of the 32 seat distance-learning studio is to provide video recording services as well as video conferencing services that directly support the teaching and research of USFSP. Services are provided to the requesting department when used by a faculty member in a regularly scheduled course, during actual class hours, as listed in the Registrar’s Schedule of Classes.
- Scheduled credit classroom activities (E&G supported) and/or administrative services directly related to instruction.
- Scheduled classroom activities (grant or other non-E&G supported).
- Other educational programs (including grants and research programs).
- Administrative services not directly related to instruction.
- Student projects.
- University activities sponsored by University organizations.
- Governmental and non-profit agencies.
- Activities, involving University personnel or students, not directly part of the University program.
There are no FAQs to display.
There are no Guidelines or Policies to display.