Library Information Commons Student Use Computing
Computing services are available in the following areas of the library and may provide access to desktop publishing tools such as MS Office 2010 products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, as well as statistical tools like SPSS, SAS and other common programs. The 1st Floor computing areas are named the USFSP Library Information Commons (IC), and all computers in this area are managed by NetID allowing access by registered students only.
In addition to the desktop publishing tools, these computers also allow access to Libraries of the USF System Databases, the Internet, and network based color and black & white printing.
For a more comprehensive list of computing software and hardware in the library, visit our companion pages listing services that are available through the Information Commons, as well as both hardware resources and software resources.
- Can I use the Wireless Network if I am a Non-USF Student?
- How do I know if the Library Network is Operational?
- How much does it cost to print?
- What kind of computing resources are available in the library?
- Where can I check out a Laptop for use in the Library?
- Wireless Network & Access Point Quick Information