The Library has several non-public spaces that are designed to facilitate the work and promote the mission of the institution and the Library. These spaces may be booked, with the Library Dean’s approval, for use by the USFSP community for meetings or promotional events. These include:
- The Dean’s Conference Room (POY 319)
- The Library Terrace (the Library’s public spaces are not normally available as backup in case of rain)
Requests by USFSP groups to use the Library’s non-public spaces for promotional or business events will be reviewed by the Library Dean. Criteria used by the Dean in evaluating a request include but are not limited to:
- Is the event important to the goals of USFSP?
- Is the Library a co-sponsor of the event?
- Is the event organizer affiliated with USFSP?
- Have other options within USFSP been explored?
For additional information on these spaces and their use, please refer to http://dspace.nelson.usf.edu/xmlui/handle/10806/9433.
To request use of these spaces, submit your request using the Library Space Request Form.
Completion of this form does not imply consent to use the space; you should receive a response within 72 hours upon submission.
There are no FAQs to display.
There are no Guidelines or Policies to display.