Group Study Rooms
There are 16 study rooms, large and small, available for use by USF students, faculty, and staff on a first come first serve basis. The larger rooms in particular are intended for group work; a single occupant can be required to cede usage to a group if asked to do so by Library staff. Keys to the study rooms may be checked out at the circulation desk.
Did you Know…
- A valid USF ID is needed to checkout a Study Room
- Study Rooms are checked out for three (3) hours
- You may renew the room if there are other keys available and demand is low
- The fine for overdue room keys is 25 cents per hour
- The fee for a lost key is $10 dollars
Study rooms contain large screen monitors which may be connected to a laptop computer to supply audio and video for group project work. Wireless access is available throughout the library. Study rooms also contain a white board, white board markers & erasers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.
There are no FAQs to display.
There are no Guidelines to display.
Virginia ChampionHead, Access ServicesPhone: (727) 873-4843