The Nelson Poynter Memorial Library operates according to USF System policies and guidelines, policies specific to USFSP, and detailed guidelines and policies specific to its operation and service mission.
The Dean and the Library Leadership Team are working to collect and review all existing guidelines and policies specific to the Poynter Library. The Library also operates according
to the principles of the American Library Association’s Library Bill of Rights. As guidelines are revised and updated, they will be available in the Library Guidelines section of the USFSP Digital Archive at http://dspace.nelson.usf.edu/xmlui/handle/10806/794.
In the interim, Poynter Library Guidelines are listed below:
- Nelson Poynter Memorial Guidelines
- Assistive Technologies Room Guidelines
- Distance Learning Studio Guidelines
- First Floor Lobby and Atrium Guidelines
- Group Study Rooms Guidelines
- Instructional Media Center Guidelines
- Library Instruction Classroom Guidelines
- Non-Public Spaces Guidelines
- Public Areas Guidelines
- Poynter Corner Guidelines
- Special Collections Reading Room Guidelines
- Patron Privacy
- Food in the Library
- Textbooks Guidelines
- Guidelines for Patron Confidentiality
There are no FAQs to display.
Carol HixsonDean of Library