Special Collections and University Archives
Welcome to Special Collections and University Archives at the Nelson Poynter Memorial Library.
Special Collections and University Archives (SCUA) operates as a distinct unit within the Nelson Poynter Memorial Library at USF St. Petersburg. Materials include special collections (Floridiana, rare books, personal papers, and manuscript collections) as well as the institutional archives of the campus.
Under the leadership of Dean Carol Hixson, the library has also created the USFSP Digital Archive as a repository of significant print and “born digital” materials.
The Reading Room is a public space available to researchers using the materials within Special Collections. Find out more about the reading room.
- USFSP Student Research Journal
- How to access library resources from remote locations
- Where are the University Archives and Digital Repositories: USFSP Digital Archive?
- Where can I find out about the USFSP Digital Archive?
- Where can I find out about the USFSP Digital Archive's Community and Campus Outreach?
- Where can I find scholarly research produced at USFSP?
- Where can I find the Faculty Research Lightning Talks?
- Where can I find Campus Publications in digital format?
Mr. James SchnurSpecial Collections and University ArchivesPhone: (727) 873-4094
Finding Aids and Research Guides for Manuscript and Special CollectionsUSFSP Digital Archive StatisticsUSFSP Student Research JournalUSFSP Digital ArchiveScholarly Works in the USFSP Digital ArchiveUSFSP Digital Archive: LEARN ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AS AN AUTHORUSFSP Digital Archive: Faculty Research Lightning Talks