Manager, Student Technology Center, USFSP Library
- Conduct training or coordinate with others to provide training on student software use and connect training, tutors, and help resources for computing to students
- Coordinate an overall software applications training curriculum for end users of all levels
- Maintain a hardware and software inventory for training and helpdesk support needs
- Select or develop training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and computer tutorials, while reviewing and keeping them up to date
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and development programs and utilize relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods
- B.A. English, University of South Florida St. Petersburg
Angela manages the USFSP Student Technology Center, a collaboration between OLITS, CITL, and Student Technology Fee, which is housed on the first floor of the library. Prior to her position at the library, Angela was an Academic Writing tutor in the Student Success Center at USFSP for almost four years. She has a B.A. in English and is currently earning an M.A. in Library and Information Science from USF.