Library Assistant, Access Services
- Serves as morning service desk staff
- Performs circulation duties
- Processes and maintains Course Reserve materials submitted by instructors
- Provides support for the educational and research needs of the faculty, students,
Staff, and other patrons
- B.A. English, University of South Florida St. Petersburg
Angela provides support for faculty, students, staff, and other patrons in the library. Prior to her position at the library, Angela was an Academic Writing tutor in the Student Success Center at USFSP for almost four years. She has a B.A. in English and is currently earning an M.A. in Library and Information Science from USF.